Monday, May 19, 2008

Tribeca - Cold World

Not a lot of people know this song. In fact, I'm surprised it never hit the mainstream. Anyway, for hiphop/r&b fans and hoops junkies alike, this is just inspirational. It'll make you relive your hoop dreams. And yeah, don't front. I'm sure all of us, at some point in our lives, wanted to be like Mike.

So, if you've ever dreamed of hitting the big time, this one's for you. For all us underdogs in this dog-eat-dog cruel world, this one's for us.

Whenever I need that extra lift, I pop this track and it pumps me up. Nothing else gets me in the zone more than this. It's a must for my pre-game routine.

-----------

Tribeca on his song, "Cold World," and what it means for him:
"It means a lot to me. It's a basketball-driven song but it can relate to anything in life. If you've overcome poverty, overcome something, or are going through something now, if you need that adrenaline rush, this song is for you. You have to make a decision... if you're doing it for love."

No comments: