Thursday, January 01, 2009

A survey on 2008

I was bored so I took this survey from someone's Multiply and answered it.

Where did you begin 2008?
- At home.

What was your status by Valentine's day of 2008?
- Busy. Haha.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
- Yeah I had to go to the ER for food poisoning.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
- Once. I had to file a police report regarding a theft incident.

What did you purchase over $500?
- A watch.

Did you know anybody who got married?
- There were a number of them. I missed my cousin's wedding due to my bout with food poisoning.

Did you know anybody who passed away?
- Yeah. RIP Mrs A.

What sporting events did you attend?
- MPG Corporate Basketball League. IBM got runner-up finishes at both the 1st and 2nd conferences this season.

What concerts/shows did you go to?
- Chris Brown/Rihanna. Earth, Wind and Fire.

Where do you live now?
- Still Katipunan.

Describe your birthday.
- Ugly. By far the worst.

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did?
- Resign.

Any new additions to your family?
- Technically, yes. But there were departures too. Complicated huh?

What was your best month?
- I'd say April.

Who was your best drinking buddy?
- Ryan Y.

Made new friends?
- Yep.

Any regrets?
- Not quite sure yet.

What do you want to change in 2009?
- I need to be more patient. I think I should start being a jerk too. Haha.

Overall, how would you rate this year?
- Not good.

Have any life-changing moments in 2008?
- Yeah, there were some.

How old did you turn this year?
- 27.

Did anything embarrassing?
- I'm sure there's a lot.

Get married or divorced?
- Ask me next year. Haha.

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
- Of course! Looking forward to the next season.

Start a new hobby?
- Does job-hunting count?

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
- Hell yeah. No doubt. Good riddance.

Drank Starbucks in 2008?
- No. Coffee Bean all-day, everyday.

Been naughty or nice?
- A mix of both, though I've been too nice at times.

What are you wishing for in 2009?
- A better job, among other things.

Lost someone?
- Define lost.

Cut class?
- Been there, done that.

Was involved in something you'll never forget?
- Oh yeah. Definitely.

Cooked a gross meal?
- Nah, I think I make pretty mean hotdogs and Spam.

Lost something important to you?
- Yes.

Got a gift you adore?
-Yep! Thanks Mom!

Tripped over a coffee table?
- I don't think so.

Dyed your hair?
- Nope.

Came close to losing your life?
- Nope.

Went to a party?
- Yes.

Read a great book?
- Nope.

2008: FRIENDS AND ENEMIES

Did you meet any new friends this year?
- For the second time, yes I did.

Best time with friends?
- My HK/Macau trip. Nothing even comes close.

Did you dislike anyone?
- Maybe I did.

Did you hate anyone?
- I hated what some people did, not them personally.

Did you grow apart from anyone?
- Yes.

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
- None.

2008: YOUR BIRTHDAY

Did you have a cake?
- Yeah I did. Sugarhouse FTW!

Did you get any presents?
- Yeah I got some.

2008: WRAP UP

Was 2008 a good year?
- Sadly, it wasn't.

Do you think 2009 will top 2008?
- I damn hope so.

Anything you're looking forward to already?
- Yeah, getting new ink done real soon.

Parting shot?
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.

No comments: