Thursday, June 25, 2009

My 1st Kobes

I got my first pair of Kobe sigs today. Huarache 2K4's and Hyperdunks don't count as his sigs even if he was the lead pitchman for both.

There's a reason why I never copped any of Kobe's sneaks. I was never a fan and I'm still not a fan despite his awesome postseason performance on the way to leading the Lakers to the 2009 title. But with him achieving his fourth championship, his validation ring, I allowed myself to buy my first ever (and perhaps last) pair of Kobe signature shoes as some form of tribute.

Anyway, I picked these MPLS Kobe IV joints and a couple of other stuff up using the store credit I received for returning my damaged/defective pair of gray stealth XX3's. It took about a week for the exchange to get approved and finalized. Props to the Nike Park management and the Eastwood outlet staff for their assistance.




No comments: