Saturday, March 10, 2007

Year 1

I spent my first year anniversary in IBM having dinner and drinks with Larry and my teammates at Jaipur. He wanted to acknowledge the achievements of the team within the past three months. Admittedly, we were hard-pressed to produce results since the start of the year. Props to everyone for a damn good job.

Fittingly, I am celebrating my first year with the people I've work with everyday. As I slowly begin transitioning myself out of WFM, they see me less and less each day. I hate to say this, but in due time, my presence will hardly be felt at all.

Larry gave me the opportunity to make the final toast, I guess as a way of saying goodbye.

To the Workforce Management team... Thank you for a wonderful year. Here's to more achievements for you guys....

Cheers!

2 comments:

Mot said...

Congratulations on your first year at IBM!

I have been reading your blog for a sometime since I stumbled on it while researching about IBS. I must say that you write very well and spontaneous. And based on your posts, I see that you're a hardworking and career focused person.

Hahaha... Sorry I don't have a blog to share, I’ve been long burnt out of writing, but I salute those people who could maintain their blogs.

Cheers for your career success!

Oh, by the way, I'm from IBS too. =)

Gameover said...

hey, i appreciate your kind comments.

see you around the office(s). =)