Sunday, January 27, 2008

No hitting on me if you ain't a girl

Speaking of Rambo and violence, I would've Rambo'd someone last night for trying to hit on me. This freaking son-of-a-bitch dude was trying to engage me in a conversation while I was peeing. I was ignoring him and he couldn't take the hint. He continued to talk and talk.

Sensing that I may have to beat up this dude soon, I rushed out of the washroom and went straight to the security people on duty. Dude got scared and left with his family (including some geriatric old lady in a cane). The guards were asking if I wanted to file a harassment complaint. I was leaning towards doing it but I didn't have the luxury of time. So I decided against it and just walked away.

I swear I would've clocked the shit out this fucker had he been alone. Sayang, I was in the mood for some violence pa naman after watching Rambo annihilate Burmese assess.

No comments: