Monday, November 17, 2008

The Rihanna and Chris Brown aftermath

- I've never seen such a horrible traffic mess on a fuckin' Sunday. It was hell going to and from the Fort area last night.

- If you didn't know that there was an event going on, you'd be stuck wondering what the fuss is about seeing 70,000 people from all corners of the Fort converging into the open field area.

- I think that the people enjoyed the Chris Brown part more primarily because he performed all his popular hits. Rihanna, on the other hand, sang some relatively unknown cuts drawing a bit of silence and lull from the crowd.

- It was wicked seeing them do "Cinderella" for their encore.

- I would've enjoyed the show more save for a nasty migraine and some annoying, chinky teenage fag encroaching our personal space. He was jumping like crazy as if he was in a mosh pit. I swear I was gonna clock him hard if he bumped me again.

No comments: