Saturday, February 07, 2015

White Rock down


Was at White Rock resort in Subic with the CoachCom team for a couple of days to facilitate teambuilding sessions for a client. We lined up 7 activity stations that tested their mettle and attacked their fears. Everything went really well and the participants had a great time.

I'm not a fan of the resort though. Food was blah. I mean, if I wasn't hungry, I'd probably skip meals. The accommodations weren't good either, probably because we were billeted at the old hotel. I think they should step up and renovate the older facilities though.

Anyway, I've been involved with CoachCom for about 2 years now. For those who are unaware, it is the management consultancy arm of legendary Filipino basketball coach Chot Reyes. For inquiries/bookings, drop me a line.



No comments: