Wednesday, April 08, 2009

New model, original parts

I did something the other day that I haven't done in a long time - I watched a movie alone. I had a couple of errands to do in Eastwood so I decided to check out the cinema schedule. I was in luck as I came in just in time for the midday screening of "Fast & Furious."

As I expected, the movie was filled with explosive action and racing scenes pretty much consistent with the three prior installments of the series. It's also good to see the original cast back to reprise their roles. If you've been following the series you'd know the second and third films had different sets of actors.

Anyway, I picked a good movie to watch by myself. I swear if I saw one that wasn't as exciting and adrenaline-pumping as this, I would have fallen asleep in no time.

No comments: