Saturday, December 24, 2005

Night Before Christmas

A few more hours and it'll be Christmas already. This is probably the dullest holiday season I've had in recent years. The Christmas fever just isn't there. If it were not for the decors that adorn the city streets, you'd hardly ever notice it's that time of the year.

On a more personal note, my family usually gathers around my uncle's house every Christmas Eve. He passed away mid-2004 but we still continued the tradition last year. However, his family decided to spend the holidays in California so there won't be any Christmas Eve dinner, at least not this year.

My mom's not really big on Christmas celebrations either, so I'm not sure what's happening later on. I will most probably go out and hit my weekly joints before midnight and celebrate with some friends. I'm not sure too what establishments are open but I'm certain our weekend haunt Embassy will have it's niche crowd going on. At least I know where I'll be at. Where will you be?

No comments: