Thursday, June 05, 2008

Food poisoning: The Aftermath

Still feeling a bit weak but I've managed to gather enough strength and get back to work already. I need to get my eating habits back on track as well. Can't do those no-dinner-routine anymore.

If there's one thing positive to come out of this difficult ordeal, I guess it's the losing weight part. I dropped a few kilos already since the weekend and it's caused people to double takes and ask why. It's not the best way to shed some pounds but I'll take it nevertheless.

The long weekend should provide me ample time to really get back on the road to full recovery.

Thanks to all those who called and/or dropped by to check on me while I was on sick bay. Thanks to my teammates and my manager for covering for me while I was gone. Appreciate the efforts folks. Owe you guys one.

Oh yeah, to my good friend. Thanks for accompanying me to the hospital even if you drive me crazy with your antics. I'm so deeply indebted. Haha =P

No comments: