Monday, June 02, 2008

Visit to the ER; Comical cabbie

Just got back from the ER a while ago. I would've gone earlier but I couldn't find someone to accompany me. Good thing a dear friend volunteered provided we go late.

Anyway, I was suprised to see a few familiar faces in Medical City. For a bit, it seemed like 1800 with some IBMers sporting their IBM jackets.

So the doctor said it's highly likely that I fell victim to food poisoning. You don't go dumping for 2 straight days unless there's something wrong. However, she said it will be difficult to pinpoint exactly what caused it, since it has been more than 48 hours since the incident.

The ride home was out of the ordinary. The driver engaged me in a little chitchat. I could sense he was talkative as he kept asking questions and stuff. I was getting annoyed at first, but amusement quickly took over. He was actually making sense. If anything, I came out of the trip with a whole new perspective. Maybe it's a sign. Haha.

Oo, manong. Walang katalo-talo. Solb na solb.

No comments: