Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HSBC

I had an ugly experience with HSBC a few days ago. I won't go into the finer details, but I was disgruntled and dissatisfied with how they were treating me. I am an existing client, and I expect to be taken cared of. They don't need to go the extra mile, but they shouldn't give me the runaround either.

It's a good thing that I have friends in HSBC who are occupying good posts. I told them about my horrible experience and they asked me to submit a letter of complaint. Needless to say, HSBC was quick on acting upon my complaint, as everything was resolved the next day.

-----------------

Jose/Benjy - I didn't want to escalate to you guys, but I believe I was on the right track so I had to complain. Add the fact that the whole situation annoyed the hell out of me, specially since it happened on a Monday morning! Talk about starting the week with a bang. Anyhow, thanks for all the help.

I also wish to express my gratitude to a certain Brian. He was the rep who contacted me to fix the problem. He was kind enough to apologize in behalf of the two HSBC employees who didn't know what they were doing.

No comments: