Thursday, August 03, 2006

On rehab

I started my unofficial rehab last night over at Pinnacle Gym. Why unofficial? Well apparently, the rehab doctor is very busy so my appointment with him is on August 11. I can't wait too long so I decided to do some rehab work on my own. I've been going to the gym for about 5 years now so I think I've learned a thing or two about exercises.

I was talking a few P&G peeps over at Hepa Lane during lunch. They were asking if I was going to play in tonight. I said I couldn't as I just started rehab. Told them it'll take me several more weeks to get my knee in playing shape. They joked that they highly doubt I'll get back in time. Hmm... I guess they figured out that no way any team will win over us especially with me around. So the best chance for everyone is hope that I won't recover in time. Cocky? Nah, I speak the truth. ;)

They're getting their hopes up. I'll be suiting up in no time.

No comments: