Sunday, January 18, 2015

Alabang Girl


I'm almost never in Alabang. I lived in the south for several years back when I was a kid (1985-1995) but even then, I was rarely in ATC (Alabang Twin Cinema is what they used to call the current Alabang Town Center).

I went to Alabang last November because my ex and her friends wanted to try out this ramen place inside the Molito complex. Prior to this, I think the last time I was in that area was mid-2011. I remember watching a movie, but don't recall what movie it was.

Anyway, as we were walking towards Yushoken, I noticed a familiar face inside Designer Blooms Cafe. Lo and behold, this lady, whom I have had a huge crush on for a long time, was seated at a table alone. She looked absolutely beautiful. I was like, "Are you f'n kidding me?" The one time I'm in her area, and I see her, it must be a sign, right? Well, no, not really since I had a girlfriend at that time. A few months before that and it would have been perfect timing.

I hope I bump into her again soon, and that we're still both single when that happens. But since I never solely rely with fate and serendipity, because I believe we need to make things happen instead of just waiting for things to happen, I've asked a common friend to try to make it happen.

Hoping my friend comes through.

No comments: