Saturday, November 26, 2005

Girlfriend

I haven't had a girlfriend for about a year and a half or so now. A lot of people have been asking me why I don't have one, especially those whom I've just met. They tend to be surprised when I say I don't have one. Apparently, a lot of people think I look like I have a girl. Mukha daw akong may girlfriend, in other words. Labo. Ano ba itsura ng mukhang may girlfriend? Anyway, I should take it as a complement daw.

Come to think of it, I also don't know the reason why I'm single. Most of my friends think I'm too picky... I honestly don't think so. It's just that I won't settle for just about anyone for the sake of having one. I basically know how to differentiate serious from playtime. I've met girls who I'd really like to be with and all, too bad they don't feel the same. I guess this pretty much sums it up: The ones you like don't like you back, and you don't like the ones who like you.

Ouch.

No comments: