Wednesday, November 23, 2005

On Sick Bay

Having a hedonistic lifestyle finally took its toll on my health, as I've been practically feeling sick since last Saturday. I've been experiencing flu-like symptoms, been having awful colds, and my throat hurts like hell. I haven't had much rest since leaving work about 6 weeks ago. And for those who know me, they would have an idea how hectic my schedule is despite being unemployed. There are a few things that I cannot not do even if I'm not feeling well. I always have to find time for the gym and basketball whatever the case may be, healthy or not.

The weekend is coming up real quick and there are plans being set already so I have to get myself up and ready. Hopefully I can stay home for the rest of the week and recuperate before things get worse.

No comments: