Saturday, February 10, 2007

Flying Tiger

I booked myself a roundtrip CRK-SIN-CRK via Tiger Airways with a promotional rate of USD 75. I thought it was an awesome deal so I had couldn't help but book in advance.

My whole trip going to Singapore took about 8 hours long. The bus ride from Megamall to Clark Air Base went for about two hours. I had to wait about another two hours from check-in to boarding. Then comes the three-and-a-half hour flight, plus an additional thirty minutes for the check-out/disembarkation proceedings.

It was hella tiring since I had to be at the Megamall terminal before 7am. Got out of Singapore's Budget Terminal at about 4pm. Since I had to wake up at about 530am, that meant I was up for more than ten hours. That is literally half-a-day. Got no complaints though. Flight was on schedule. No delays whatsoever. We even arrived earlier than estimated.

Was it worth it? Yeah, I think so. Not bad for a Php 3800 roundtrip ticket. Will I take it again? Absolutely, as long as it's around that price range. Other than the long ten hour ordeal, what's not to like?

No comments: