Saturday, February 03, 2007

Off to Sing

I'm flying to Singapore tomorrow morning. I'll be visiting wifey Barbie and will be staying with her for a week. It's also my first trip to the lion city so I'm pretty excited.

I'm taking Tiger Airways by the way. So it should be an adventure riding the bus to Clark and all. Hopefully, my flight doesn't get delayed as it'll be a long day. Need to be at the Megamall bus terminal before 7 am, while the flight's at 1130 am. Assuming I arrive at Macapagal Airport at 9 am, I have more than two hours to burn but I doubt there's anything I can do there though.

Anyhow, I'm just looking forward to the week-long break I'll be having away from work. I've been going home real late the past couple of weeks. I seem to have had more 12-hour days this month than I've had over my first nine months in IBM.

There will be changes when I get back though, and I'm getting prepped up for the switch.

No comments: