Friday, September 28, 2007

Ankle check

I played for the first time in four weeks last night. I was trying to see how my ankle will hold up after severely tearing all ligaments last September 1st. It's still swollen around the lateral malleolus and it's still painful as well. Prior to walking on the court, I had to make sure it's heavily taped for support. I don't want to tweak it and damage it any further. I've a big game this Saturday.

Needless to say, I had a really bad outing last night. Had no lift and I was favoring my left foot so much I think it got to my head. That's rare cause injuries don't usually bother me. Save for a gamewinning trey and a few nifty assists, it would've been a forgettable comeback try.

Then again, it was a sweet gamewinner. It should boost my confidence a bit heading into the IBS championship this weekend.

No comments: