Saturday, September 01, 2007

Don't tell me I'm injured again

I might have fractured my left ankle earlier today. I was playing ball at Moro this afternoon when I landed awkwardly on someone else's foot after a rebound play. I heard my ankle crack, about three times I think, reminiscent of the time I broke my right ankle about two years ago. I swear I've heard those cracking sounds before.

It got swollen immediately, but the swelling wasn't as severe as it was the first time. I have inflammation the size of a pingpong ball. Believe me it was much worse when I snapped my right ankle before. This gives me a bit of hope that there's no fracture. I'll find out by tomorrow. I would've gone to the emergency room tonight but the strong rains are preventing me from going to Medical City.

I'm hoping for good news tomorrow. Crossing my fingers here.

No comments: