Sunday, September 30, 2007

Talking smack

Of course, leave it to an injured me to create some buzz and excitement during the game. I was playing with a bum ankle and I was about 50% fit. In any case, I was bound for the primetime. Had I been 100% healthy, I would have let my game do the talking. But I'm not and I wasn't so I couldn't. I did let my other 'game' do its talking.

Big mistake for these Allstate cats is to engage me in a jawing match. No one jaws with me. Well, there are some but they all end up on the losing side. I'm a cerebral trash-talker. Chances are, you ain't smart or good enough to withstand my barbs. I'm one heckuva badass on the court. You just don't want me to get in your head. That's suicide for most of y'all.

Hell, I'm so good I wouldn't want to face myself in a jawing match.

No comments: