Sunday, April 23, 2006

Epoch Audio-Dunlop vs. P&G

We had our first game earlier tonight against Procter and Gamble. It was the first time I was going to play with my teammates. I'm fairly the new guy in the team so it was kind of hard visualizing how I will be able to jell with their style of play. It was also awkward as my first taste of scrimmage with them is already the season opener as well.

We breezed through P&G without much resistance. We were able to dictate the tempo of the game, and our big men were able to dominate the boards. I had a bad game by my standards as I made only 2 of 5 freethrows as well as a couple of easy shots. I tried to get fancy on a wide-open breakaway layup as I decided to tap-board. I didn't get much lift from my legs so I embarassingly missed. Had a good laugh about it though. I finished with 8 points. Anyway, at the final buzzer we were able to get a 27-point blowout victory.

We're off to a pretty good start. I hope we can continue the run next weekend.

No comments: