Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Art of Seduction, Third Edition

I loved the film Cruel Intentions. From the severely puzzling plot, to Kathryn and Sebastian, down to 'Bittersweet Symphony', I've always enjoyed watching the film over and over again.

Early this morning, I was able to catch the second sequel, Cruel intentions 3. I must admit I haven't seen a movie as flirty, nasty and twisted as this one since the first film debuted in the late 90's. The characters here, Cassidy, Jason and Patrick make Sebastian Valmont and his stepsister Kathryn seem like angels.

Oh yeah, the reason why I wrote about this is simple. They have the nastiest seduction sequence I've seen and I know I've seen a lot. I won't go into details anymore but it sure hell made me think about it. Now I've got a new fantasy to fulfill. Haha.

Go watch it.

No comments: