Saturday, January 28, 2006

Injury List

Since I've had quite a number of major injuries the past few years, I might as well jot them down here.

Come to think of it, I played soccer competitively for CSA and Ateneo for about 10 years or so, and I've never had any injuries whatsoever. I never had to miss time to nurse an injury during that span. However, the past 3 years have resulted in a number of injuries due to playing recreational basketball. How strange.

February 2003 - Fractured Nasal Bone (Broken Nose). Needed closed reduction surgery.

November 2004 - Corneal Abrasion (Scratched Cornea). Treated at the St. Luke's ER.

July 2005 - Fractured Lower Fibula (Broken Ankle). Immobilized for 6 weeks.

November 2005 - Dislocated Right Middle Finger.

January 2006 - Dislocated Left Middle Finger.

I guess I flash the finger too often that's why they got messed up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you still have your toes.

Gameover said...

oh, please no. i've enough for this lifetime. hehe.