Monday, July 24, 2006

Blek Hawk Down

We had some sort of a grand reunion yesterday at my friend's wedding. Friends from high school and college were there to show support to our dear hekhek master. Most of us actually agree that we felt Von was the last person who will get married amongst everyone. And now he got himself locked down. For good.

On a personal note, it was a totally new experience for me, as I've never been invited to attend one. I was a bit nervous as I had to play a role in the wedding. Blek asked me to be part of his entourage as a groomsman. Of course, I had no idea on what role a groomsman plays. No one briefed me (or us) about anything. I just found out as the mass started that I was to light the candle along with Von's sister. Talk about short notice. Anyhow, it was fun. Had a really good time.

No comments: