Saturday, July 22, 2006

Shoe stories

I went to Rockwell last night hoping to cop a pair of black leather shoes I saw a couple of weeks back. In true Zara fashion, it wasn't available anymore. When you see something you want in Zara, buy it right away. Chances are, it won't be there when you come back for it.

Punyeta.


--------------------

I almost bought basketball shoes this morning. I've been wanting to get these pair of Jordans since I first saw them online several months back. Weird though cause this colorway is only available in select SM and Olympic Village outlets and not in the major Nike retail stores. Anyway, they were at 20% off, which makes it a pretty good deal already.

But I remembered I had a knee problem. I was going back to the doctor this Monday to have my knee evaluated. Worst case would mean a torn ACL, reconstructive surgery and 6 months recovery time. Best case is I can play in a few weeks time.

Should the checkup go well this Monday, I'll go 'head and get 'em shoes. Otherwise, I'll hold back.

I'm praying for the former.

No comments: